Own hosting, own servers, own privacy
Retrospected Self-Hosting Edition allows you to host your retrospective data on your servers for ultimate privacy and control. With our self-hosted solution, you can enjoy complete control, privacy, security and customisation while leveraging the power of Retrospected.
Take charge of your retrospectives data with Retrospected Self-Hosting Edition. By hosting on your own infrastructure, you ensure complete control, security, and privacy. With Retrospected's self-hosting option, you establish a robust and private environment tailored to your unique requirements.
Retrospected Self-Hosting Edition offers a comprehensive set of features, empowering you to maintain data privacy and security while running your retrospectives.
Here are some key features:
- Data Control: Retain full control over your retrospective data, ensuring it remains within your organization's boundaries.
- Enhanced Security: Leverage your existing security measures and infrastructure, reinforcing the security of your retrospective data. Use your own SSO mechanism via Google OAuth, Github, Okta...
- Customisation Options: Customise your instance with the logo and colors of your organization. Primary and secondary colours, in addition to the header colours and logo, can be customized.
- Lifetime updates: You will be receiving updates at the same time as the online version.
- Dedicated Admin Panel: Manage your users via a dedicated Admin Panel
You can customise the look-and-feel of your self-instance easily. You can change the logo, the primary and secondary colors, and the header colors.
Benefits for Enterprises
Choose Retrospected Self-Hosting Edition and unlock a range of benefits for your enterprise:
- Ultimate Data Privacy: Safeguard sensitive information by hosting your retrospective data on your own premises, maintaining complete privacy.
- Unmatched Control: Enjoy unparalleled control over your data, allowing you to implement custom security measures and access policies.
- Enhanced Security: Leverage your organization's robust security infrastructure to protect your retrospective data effectively.
Self-Hosted instances provide an administration panel so that users can be managed:
You can, using this panel:
- Create new users
- Change passwords (for password accounts)
- Merge users (for instance, if a user create an anonymous account, then a regular account, and wanted to merge them)
- Delete users
- Display the number of users currently connected to a retrospective
Seamless Installation and Setup
Deploying Retrospected Self-Hosting Edition cannot be more simple:
- Easy Installation: Our interactive documentation will help you configure Retrospect on your own servers in 5 minutes, using Docker Compose.
- Technical Support for your installation: We offer an optional 30-minute call with our expert support team to assist you during the installation.
- Documentation: Our documentation is also here to help you along the way.
Pricing and Licensing
One-time cost of $599, free updates forever.
You can try Retrospected Self-Hosting Edition today, for free, no payment required. Simply follow the setup steps on our documentation.
After the evaluation period, simply subscribe to get your licence key.